GIGABYTE GC-WB1733D-I, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, PCIe, Dual Band, 1734 Mbps
GC-WB1733D-I (rev. 1.0)
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260 included
- IEEE 802.11ac standards compliant
- Antenna supports WLAN 2Tx2R transmission
- High speed wireless connection up to 1733 Mbps
- BLUETOOTH 5
Smashes the GbE Barrier
2x2 802.11ac Dual Band WIFI + BLUETOOTH 5 card GC-WB1733D-I is an exclusive PCIe expansion card that offers support for the latest 2x2 802.11ac 160MHz Dual Band WIFI and BLUETOOTH 5 connectivity.
|Wireless||a/b/g/n/ac with wave 2 features, WMM*, WMM-PS*, WPA*, WPA2*, WPS2*, Protected Management Frames Wi-Fi Miracast* as Source, and Wi-Fi Direct|
|IEEE WLAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11h, 802.11i, 802.11w; 802.11r, 802.11k; Fine Timing Measurement based on 802.11REVmc|
|Security||WPA* and WPA2*, 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP,EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA)|
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.